Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Count to 10

Dearest Dema,
OK, trying to calm down - taking deep breaths and counting to 10! We just got our immigration letter in - so I guess my appeals worked, but days too late! Why toy with us I ask the almighty? Either give us the form in time or make it good and late so I can complain, fuss, and generally blame everyone else for my misery in not having you now!
Anyway, in other news, Amanda got her braces off today and is sooo happy. I told the orthodontist to get ready for you Dema. I know you won't be happy to hear this, but you are in for some major dental work. I showed them your photo - so they will be expecting you in the spring!
I keep showing your photo off to everyone - I keep it with me in my purse so that I can whip it out and brag on you. Sorry to embarrass you before you are even ours - but I am a mom and just can't help it.
Love,
Bethany, Amanda, G3, & G4

No comments:

Post a Comment