Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sitting on Pins and Needles

Dearest Dema,
We have been up and down again these past few days. We got the paper in that was needed, only to hear a few days later that we again had our paperwork thrown out because the notary had gotten married and her name had changed between the first November date and now. So we were a little worried that everything was going to get thrown out for a while and we would have had to start over. But, we were lucky!
I got an email yesterday saying that the paperwork went through - everything was accepted and we should be hearing within a day or two! Yea! Now I have to go panic again and start getting your room ready. We purchased a bookcase and dresser for your room but haven’t really decided what to do about the beds yet. I think for the short term, while we are here in Utah, that we will just have you use the two twin beds. I think then that we will put those in a guest room once we move, and we will give you our bedroom set. The one that daddy John and I use is almost brand new, we got it just a year ago, but we don’t like it that much. The bed is too low for us, so I think we will give you that one and just get a new one for ourselves. We had initially thought of giving you G4’s bed but he doesn’t have a dresser and this one we have has two matching nightstands and a dresser that matches. So, much to decide! But we want to wait for you to get here to make a lot of these decisions. IF YOU EVER GET HERE! I guess I am getting a little impatient and want you here already like yesterday!
But we are getting closer - day by day. I am feeling pretty good about it now - I just feel like we will be traveling over there the second or third week of April.
Bye for now, but hopefully not for long!
Bethany, G3, G4, & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment