Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Day in the life of Alex's Stomach

I just had to post on this subject as I know we are not the only family that is amazed at the capacity for food these kids have. And remember, I have a 6'4" 16 year old son that I fed - and Alex is outpacing him at a phenomenal rate!

This was just an ordinary day - I just happened to pick today to keep track of what he ate.

Breakfast - 2 bowls of cereal (newly opened box this morning), banana, juice, large coffee
Snack - 1/2 bag of chips and dip
More snacks - juice and the rest of the box of cereal

Standing at refrigerator complaining there is nothing to eat

Lunch - 3 cups of potato salad, 2 pieces of white bread, 3 pieces of semolina bread, 4 large slices of gouda cheese
Snack - 1/2 bag of grapes, juice
More snacks - 2 sandwiches
More snacks - 2 large cokes (20 ounces each)

More complaining there is nothing to eat

More snacks - 2 pieces semolina bread and 4 large slices gouda cheese, juice
Dinner - Spaghetti with meatballs, mac and cheese, cauliflower, 2 pieces ciabatta bread

And it is now just 10:00pm and if you have been reading my blog, you know that dinner number 2 and 3 are coming in the next few hours.

I need to get a job to pay for this kid's appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment