Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last night in the US

Dearest Dema,
Well, it is 11:00 pm the night before we leave and G3 and I are still up and trying to pack a few last minute things. We have discovered that we are missing a couple of things and have to make a run out to a 24 hour store to get them (actually razor blades for me and Amanda - you don’t want us going bohemian!)
I am so excited about the trip. I am a little scared, but mostly can’t wait. I have been racking my brain thinking of things to get you, and today scored a big hit. I bought you a NIntendo DS and found Call of Duty MW3 for it. That should keep you busy!
Vira came over today and helped me learn a couple of phrases today like, “We are vegetarian.” And “Where is the toilet?” So hopefully I can at least communicate the basics once we are over there. I am mad - can’t find my Rosetta Stone CD so I will have to use just the Golosa book instead. But I am determined to learn some Russian.
I better go now, too tired to think straight. Can’t wait to see you and hug you! I will post more later when I have some pictures.
Love,
Bethany, G3, G4, & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment