Monday, April 2, 2012

4 days until flight!

Dearest Dema,
We are getting so excited to see you and can’t wait to get the trip started. Things are very busy here. Amanda won 1 bronze medal in forms and 2 gold medals in board breaking and weapons! She was so excited and on such an adrenalin rush that I don’t think she even noticed the pinched nerve in her back!
We had a small party at the house on Sunday for the other families that are adopting also and they brought gifts for us to take to their kids. I have been busy making lists of things to pack and shopping for you - I finally found a jacket that I think you will like. I have gotten your suitcase packed and am starting in on everyone else’s.
G4 should get his driver’s license soon. He is finishing all the requirements tomorrow and hopefully everything will go according to plan. I can’t believe that we will have to go through all of this with you in a few years as well.
Anyway, gotta go - more packing to do. Counting the hours until we can see you!
Love you bunches,
Bethany, G3, G4, & Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment